Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thursday


I am working on lots of exiting projects right now. Will make sure to let you know dates, times and all that stuff in a couple of weeks. Right now my focus is on getting everything ready for the "konstslöjdsalong" at Röhsska Museum of Design in Gothenburg, Sweden. The show starts on February 6th and ends May 9th.

On Saturday I will deliver my "prinsesstårtor i betong" to the museum. (concrete cakes, shaped as Swedish pastry) The staff will put everything together and open the show to the public on February 6:th. Please come by if you can!

You can allways call or e-mail me if you want to see me in the studio. At the moment I don´t have any set opening hours. Tomorrow I will be there working on Johans 20 little paintings. I also have a date with favourite customer Jonna at 3 pm. Feel free to drop by!

No comments: