Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friends and customers


Still really cold in Gothenburg but I just had to ckeck out my new concretecakes. The concrete acts a bit different in the wintertime. Takes longer for it to set in the cold. One on the beautiful dishes cracked. I hope a day or two in my warm studio will dry the cakes and make them easier to remove from their forms. I guess my aunts cold basement was not the best spot for them to be...

Made a quick stop at the studio today as well. Some of my favourite clients texted me and asked if it was possible to swing by. Off course it was! I love when customers become friends and friends become customers. After a nice talk today I would not be surprised if customers, who have become friends could even turn into partners in a project ... or two! So much good things will happen this year! I can´t wait. Love it!

No comments: