Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Courage!


I found an old picture. It is taken by me, spring 2008. I am standing in my studio looking out. Must have been the same day I got the keys. Cause I can se the "for sale sign" is still in the window. I was so proud. "My own gallery, I can do what ever I want with this space"

18 months later I feel even more proud of myself. I don´t know where it came from... but I am so happy it did come. What?! The courage of course. The courage to just drop everything else and focus on what I really wanted. My own space!

Fun detail for you who know a bit about how much time I put into REMOVING it. The blue, stinky, floor. Juck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man upptäcker inga nya världsdelar om man inte har mod att lämna alla kuster ur sikte.

Mod beror framför allt på viljan att vara modig, vilket Du visar.

//BM