Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The owhlfactory


I promised myself, and others, to take some time of in January. Rest. Read. Eat. Yesterday I did work a little bit on my concretecakes. At least I did it outside, breathing cool air. But the thing is ... orders from different Design Torget (three in Norway + the big one on Götgatan in Stockholm) shops have been mailing me new orders for the owhls. Don´t like to keep them waiting. So last night I went down to my studio and picked up all the stuff I need. Right now the "owhlfactory" is moved to my livingroom table!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ho HO.
Det är ju otroligt vad du säljer! Man inser ju när man ser högarna med ugglor. Kul. Hoppas du mår bra på det nya året.
Kramar Linda

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Jag har precis plockat ihop 68 st som ska skeppas både hit och dit. Det tar mer tid än man tror. Fast det är ju lyxgnäll. Kul att de säljer så bra! Stor kram!