Friday, February 5, 2010

We did it!

I can not say "I did it" because without my friend (angel) Stina it would not have been possible. But "WE" did do it.  Attended the press-showing of the "Konstslöjdsalong" at the art museum. Still a bit week from my surgery but not sick enough to miss out. My wonderful friend Stina held me in a firm grip and walked me around with a big smile. At one point she even found a cup of water ... Just like that. I love you Stina! And of course the show was perfect. Well put together and just super! They had my cakes high up on a table with dramatic, black fabric under. Perfection! Tomorrow at 13.00 is the grand vernissage opening. Come come come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

back in business... //filling

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Yes! There is no stop in me now. Well, I do need my painkillers for a couple of days still ...

Anonymous said...

"Galna muffins (loaded with destruction) invaderar staden". En 1950-tals skräckfilmsklassiker.

Uppföljaren hette "deadly nuclear crumbs",
trean hette visst "Cosmic cupcakes"

Samtliga barnförbjudna än idag i vissa delstater..

Ida said...

Kul!!!

Det är härligt med stöttande vänner.
/Ida

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Vänner är det bästa som finns! Fina bloggläsare är inte så dumt det heller!

stina said...

Nöjet var helt på min sida. Puss!