Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy in the snow!

Woke up to more snow this morning. Pricken and I went for a walk. She loves to jump, sniff and dig in the white fluff. The usualy very silent dog barks at the tractor, ploughing in the snow. I look at the driver and smile. Well. Try to smile. I am still suffering from "facialpares" and the left side of my face doesn´t move at all. My attempt to smile might appear like a grin to him. Kind of funny. Happy dog, happy girl looks more like barking/mad and grinning angry. Things are not always what they seem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Varför åka till St Moritz eller Squaw Valley nu när det finns alplandskap att beskåda på Johanneberg. Så säger de "Beautiful People" på apres ski ställena på Frölundatorg.

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Man får passa sig för istapparna bara. Helt galna spjut hänger det här...