Thursday, February 4, 2010

B-day

Wow! What a B-day it is today. Birthday! I just got a text message from my brother saing "the water broke". Does not always meen the baby is comming today. I know. But it might. Good Luck!

And today really is somebodys birthday, Bosses! He and his wife Lena runs a Bed and Breakfast on Österlen in Sweden. They used to have a wonderful secondhand shop right next to my studio. Very good for me and my business. It was one of those shops you went to even if it was open only between 12 and 15 on Sundays. I will miss those Sundays, but now I have something else to look forward to. Yesterday Lena picked up a text painting for Bosses birthday. She said they knew exactly were to hang it. In the B&B of course. So this summer I am going! Well, I have to see the art on the wall. Don´t I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

många varma tankar till dig anna-lena, lyssna på kroppen, för det är den värd, följ din intuition, det brukar löna sig!
Skönt att allt har gått bra!
Å snart är det vernisage på rösska, där är det ju inte alla som är med:-)
Ha de gott, lyckost dig som har en prick som håller dig sällskap
Marika på Kinnekulle

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Stor kram Marika! Dina ord värmer!