Monday, March 1, 2010

Meetings can be fun!

Ever since I quit my job at Nudie Jeans I have not had that many meetings. You know, the kind where a lot of people sit down at a table and talk about stuff written on long lists. I do have meetings in my studio. But those are more like "me running around pointing, climbing, jumping and showing different things to nice people that already like what I do because they chose to contact me".
Today I had a "real" meeting. A good one. Exiting even. A meeting that will result in BIG stuff. Artwork in the 5x2 meter size. Tjohoooo! To early to tell you more. But you will not be able to get away from it this summer if you are living/visiting Gothenburg.

3 comments:

Ida said...

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ARTIST!!!
Congrats :).

Something really BIG going on here too...can't say a word...but soon soon. I am almost on top of excitement ;).

Take Care,
Ida

Anna Lena Mayor Ekeblad said...

Tjohooooo! Heja heja heja dig och mig!

Anonymous said...

Inte ett ord till i förväg! Sätt en Hello Kitty plåster för munnen, ta på Dig vantar när Du skriver på bloggen och lägg inte ut bilder "såvitt avser ämnet" på bloggen.

Så håller Du spänningen vid liv......